Sunday, October 19, 2008

Water Printer!

すごいなあ!(sugoi naa!/Amazing!)
Looky here, its a Water Printer made by the you-know-who tech geeks!
They're really at it huh..lots of cool inventions and tons of unique techies...
Hmm..that made me wonder a bit..i wonder what would they be making next?
Air printer..
deshou?(..perhaps?)



Anyways, haha..i guess my blog's turning into something random..hehe!
Please bear with it...gomen ne (sorry) for being such an amateur blogger though.. T_T
haha..i guess it'll take more time before I finally sort things up here in my place...well, anyways..for now, just enjoy the random stuffs i post here (or should i say please put up with my mess?), okay?
and yeah, please leave a comment! everyone's welcome really!
ありがとうございます!arigatou gozaimasu!




ヴラム

カッコイだね?
(Looks Cool, right? ^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Please leave a Post!
^_^