Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome Everyone! こんにちは皆



Hello there! First of all, I'd like to welcome everyone here, on my very own Blog! Actually, its my first time doing this stuff..so, please bear with it, okay? ^_^ Uguuu~~~ I'm really bad at this sorta thing....anyways, that'll be all for the intro, so here, I'll cut to the chase... Welcome to VRAM's PLACE! In this blog, let's talk about anything under the sun...hehe! ^_^ Seriously now, this blog, as my refuge, will most likely talk about Nurse's stuffs, Anime's and Japanese Stuffs! haha...though, any topic might come springing out of nowhere...=D Anyways, it's under construction...so, see yah!



皆さん、よろしくお願いします! ええと~~僕は日本語を少しはなします。。。でも、うまくありません。 ところで、皆さん、僕と友達になって頂けませんか?^_^
Nice to meet you, everyone! Err~~I kinda can speak little Japanese...and yeah, I'm still not that good with it.
Anyways, let's be good blog-buddies, okay? ^_^









見て、見て、見てよ。。。
私と僕の美しくてかわいい彼女はここでいるよ!

Look,Look,Look!
It's me and my beautiful and cute girlfriend!



あら~!昨日は彼女のお誕生日だ。。。
皆さん、お誕生日おめでとうと言って下さいよね?
Oh, yeah~her birthday was on October 13!
Everyone, please greet her with a "Belated Happy Birthday", okay?


当にかわいい!=D
soo cuuute!








次、俺の楽しい大家族はここでいる~~!

Next, here comes my big funny family~~!

















それだけですけど。。。
私はVRAMですよ!=D
じゃ~又ね!
Yosh!
That's all for now...

Im VRAM! See you next time!=D


2 comments:

  1. Hey, what's up?
    I got your comment on my Sunny Side Up blog. C:

    Yes, everyone's a Haruhi fan (hurrah!)

    And some tips for blogging?

    Hmm.. try to make posts everyday or every 2-3 days, that way you rack up more viewers. At first, I only got about 40-50 viewers per day, but now I get around 200~300 people visiting my site per day.

    So, my general advice is.. do a episodic blog (like running through an anime series) or just update your daily thoughts onto the blog!

    Now I have to go update.
    Xiao!

    -Sunny Side Up, szeren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 自分でヶチイのためにこのブログを作るだよ!
    (i made this blog for my Ketchie!)
    ヶチイ.。。大好きだ!^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Please leave a Post!
^_^